Monday, February 1, 2010

Lose Weight by Crocheting!!

Okay so this posting doesn't have anything to do with something I've made, but while web surfing for new ideas on crochet, I found this article via another blog, the Crochet Spot, that lists "50 Ways to Cut 500 Calories a Day" listing #21 as "Get out your knitting needles"...awesome!! Yeah, it says knitting, but since I have yet to bring myself to knit, crochet should get the job done, too! I'm sure Rachel over at the Crochet Spot agrees with me too. lol Anyways, with all of these new year's resolutions going around by weight loss...I thought this article could offer some suggestions. Now I won't feel like such a bum for spending an entire weekend crocheting. :) Here's the article: http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100250356&page=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment here!