Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun and Funky T-Shirt Skirt

I took another stab at upcycling t-shirts into a skirt. I'm glad I did because I love mine. Although it's a little loud in colors, it's unique, which I love....oh, and VERY comfortable! Why do you think we wear t-shirts as casual wear? Because they're comfy, and if we can move comfy from above the waiste to below the waste, even better. :) Take a look into your closet for a couple of t-shirts you no longer wear and convert them into a cute A-line t-shirt skirt of your own using this tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Stop it! Stop it I say! I already have way too much to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That skirt is totally adorable! and so very you!

    Love it.

    (but really, stop it.)

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment here!