Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mary Jane Booties

Every time a baby shower comes around, I have to whip up these adorable little sets of booties. I sell these for $5 (plus s/h) each pair. These Mary Janes make wonderful gifts for little girls and seem to always wind up being among the most popular gifts. The last 3 showers I attended, the booties ended up being past around the whole room followed by ooo's and awww's.

I made these particular booties for one of my best friends from high school, Nicole, who just had a little girl, Layla Nicole. Her chosen baby colors are brown, pink and green. I'm working on a baby blanket to match so be sure to follow up later to see it.

For little treasures of your own, here is the pattern for these booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment here!